sexta-feira, 2 de julho de 2010

From the tip of my tongue

One of the main things I miss, when I'm away from home, is food. Not only the usual home-cooked meals, but the flavor of the dishes I'm used to eating in Brazil. The food there sparks with more salt, freshness, and an interesting variety in textures and flavors.


I wasn't able to take pictures of the main food I love, however here are few bites I was able to capture.


Lucca Cafe
                                 Starting out with the bold afternoon cappuccino 


                             Then a 'salgado' either of hearts of palm, meat, chicken accompanying an iced mate
http://www.luccacafesespeciais.com.br/


Sel et Sucre
                                                  Tartare de frutas- Fruit dessert


                                Does not need a title except for the word 'heavenly'


Hmm hmmm!


A bossa nova song to go along with the post...


2 comentários:

  1. adorei esse post com as comidinhas! lucca e sucre eventualmente tinham que estar aqui no blog :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Verdade hehe eles fazem muita parte da nossa vida=)

    ResponderExcluir