quinta-feira, 27 de maio de 2010

First Post


I'm going to start my first post by introducing myself briefly (because, after all, I don't want this blog to be just about me personally, but about things I find interesting).

I'm Samira, a Journalism student and an aspiring musician. I always find myself asking what it is that makes each of us see the world differently. How do I see the world differently? Is it a matter of background, personality, genetics, or something else that equates to our perception?

Hopefully by blogging I'll gain insight on this question and the endless others I keep in the back of my mind. Or maybe not. Do I need necessarily an answer?

I guess the whole point (at least for me) is to strive for those answers, even though I may never get them.

There goes my first post and a song to along with it!

Start Without Me- Pedro The Lion





Ta-ta!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário