domingo, 26 de setembro de 2010

Love for Daisies and Disco Balls

I enjoyed writing, photographing, and putting up music for this blog. Thanks for all the viewers! However, for lack of time and a growing interest in photography, I've redirected my attention towards a new tumblr.
So check it out!!
http://samirawinter.tumblr.com/

I will not be writing in the blog for now....but who knows, maybe in winter break?

Lots of Love!
Samira
*If you are interested in hearing me live, I have a online Brazilian Culture radio show on Monday's from 6-8pm on www.wecb.fm.


Eu adorei escrever, fotografar e postar musicas nesse blog. Obrigado a todos leitores! Porem, por falta de tempo e um interesse maior em fotografia, estou redirecionando minha atencao a um novo tumblr.
Confira!
http://samirawinter.tumblr.com/

Por enquanto vou parar de escrever no blog...mas quem sabe eu volto durante as ferias?

Beijos a todos!
Samira
*Se voce estiver interessado em me escutar ao vivo, tenho um programa de radio sobre Cultura Brasileira toda segunda das 19:00h as 21:00h na www.wecb.fm.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário