quarta-feira, 1 de setembro de 2010

In a period of assimilating ideas...

It sounds highly artistic (which I'm not), but I truly feel i'm in a phase of great learning, observation, and open mindedness.
To put things more informally, it's a 'taking things in' sort of period.


In this past week I've met so many new people with such high emotions about starting their college lives.
It's the start of a completely new phase and all their energies, anxieties, expectations naturally passed on to me. While they're happy to be out of high school and meet new people so many are secretly scared and just lost. They are searching for who they are and most importantly who they want to be now.

I just love having this perspective.

But I'm sensing the 'assimilation period' will come to an end (does it ever?) soon and that means i'll write more frequently.

Until then, keep your eyes and ears open for great insights because I'm keeping mine!

Here goes an awesooommee song from an awesssooommmeee band that was introduced to me yesterday by one of the new people I've met:

Um comentário:

  1. Ei zé
    eu sou amigo da Nova Bossa
    a banda de são luís do Maranhão
    a gente tava fazendo uma versão de uma música tua.
    a´te me dei ao luxo de escrever uma estrofe
    e tocar gaita! heheheh
    depois pede pro Hermes no MSN.
    o meu é esse aqui naironbotao@hotmail.com

    ResponderExcluir