terça-feira, 10 de agosto de 2010

Tiredness

My feet hurt,
My back aches,
My neck is so tense that if I move to one side, it pops!

But, there is something particularly special about feeling tired.

When you are truly tired you feel a dreamy reality. It's as though you sense things but don't fully take them. Your head just floats down and your brain doesn't process. You're basically a computer.
When I get tired I go to one of the extremes- silliness or annoyance. If you know me, you can guess its usually the silliness that sticks. I laugh at everything because I'm so tired that I make sillyest mistakes and can't take anything too seriously.

So, that's tiredness for me. Tired now and even though I'll sleep, I'll be tired the same time tomorrow and forever. Hunger and fatigue are never ending.

What about you?
What's your experience?

Well, to finish off the night and the post, here goes "Crosses" by Jose Gonzalez.
* His sweet guitar and voice will make anyone relax (at anytime of the day or night).*

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário